LIC Bima Bachat Plan is a Money Back Plan with a single premium and regular benefits to meet growing needs. It is a participative non-linked plan offering savings and protection.
Key Features of LIC Bima Bachat Policy:
- LIC Bima Bachat Policy is a single premium plan
- 3 policy tenures of 9, 12 and 15 years
- Minimum age of entry is 15 years while the maximum is 66 years
- The policy matures at 75 years of age
- The minimum Sum Assured is Rs. 20,000
LIC Bima Bachat Plan Benefits are:
Survival Benefit of 15% of Sum Assured is paid every 3 years of the policy term under LIC Bima Bachat Plan as depicted in the table below: Assured is paid every 3 years of the policy term under LIC Bima Bachat Plan as depicted in the table below:
|Policy Term (Years)||Payable at (Years)||Total % of Sum Assured
|9||3 and 6||30%
|12||3,6 and 9||45%
|15||3,6,9 and 12||60%
- Maturity benefits equivalent to the entire single premium amount and loyalty additions is paid in case the policyholder survives the policy tenure. The LIC Bima Bachat policy participates in the Company’s profits and declares loyalty addition after the policy has completed 5 years, payable at maturity.
- The death benefit of total sum assured along with the accrued bonus is paid to the beneficiary in the unfortunate event of the death of the policyholder after completion of five policy years. In case of death within five years of the policy term, the sum assured is paid to the nominee.
- The guaranteed Surrender value of 70% of the premium is paid if surrendered within the first year. Second year onwards, surrender benefit of 90% of single premium excluding any extras can be availed.
- Promising Rebates are offered on high Sum Assured amounts
- LIC Bima Bachat Tax Benefit offers exemption under Section 80C and Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act
LIC Bima Bachat Plan Details can be well explained by our LIC agent. We also help you to process the registration with ease.
1.How does Bima Bachat plan work?
LIC Bima Bachat is a one-time investment money back plan which gives returns every 3 years end.
2. What additional benefit does LIC Bima Bachat offer than other money back policies?
Unlike other money back policies, LIC Bima Bachat Policy is the only that offers a loan facility. Avail 60% of surrender value as a loan after one year of the policy year.
3. Is there any exclusion?
If the insured commits suicide within a year of the policy, only 90% of sum assured is returned to the nominee.
4. I am 38 and can afford the annual premium of 1lac, what benefits will I receive with Bima Bachat Policy?
Please contact us and we will individually explain the details to you either over phone or face to face.
|Eligibility Conditions And Restrictions||
|Minimum age||15 years (Completed)
|Maximum age||66 years for 9 years term
63 years for 12 years term
60 years for 15 years term
|Maximum maturity age||75 years
|Premium term||9 years / 12 years / 15 years
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs.35,000 for 9 years term
Rs.50,000 for 12 years term
Rs.70,000 for 15 years term
|Maximum Sum Assured||No limit
|Premium payment||Single premium
|Loan||Eligible after 1st year
|Surrender||Eligible with immediate effect
|On Death||Sum Assured (1st five years)
Sum Assured + Loyalty addition (After 5 years)
|Income Tax Benefits||Premium paid is eligible for Tax rebate u/s 80c